Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

Map Only has Scroller on side

(1/4) > >>

Ib3kii:
Dear Viewer,

When viewing a map, if you choose to view the map only, the scroller will still be on the side of the screen.

Thanks,

Jim:

--- Quote from: Quidditch33 on June 16, 2016, 04:38:29 pm ---Dear Viewer,

When viewing a map, if you choose to view the map only, the scroller will still be on the side of the screen.

Thanks,

--- End quote ---

If anyone has any idea about this, please let me know.  I saw it before and could not find anything in the document that I thought would make the page think it's supposed to extend off the bottom like that.

theFXexpert:
Set overflow-y:auto in the #selected div.

Also, use display:none on #options and #routes instead of visibility:hidden. That will keep the mapview page from stretching downward because of hidden elements.

Jim:

--- Quote from: theFXexpert on June 16, 2016, 09:44:17 pm ---Set overflow-y:auto in the #selected div.

Also, use display:none on #options and #routes instead of visibility:hidden. That will keep the mapview page from stretching downward because of hidden elements.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  If you know a better way to accomplish what I was trying to do with those hidden tables (so I could switch the innerHTML when the dropdown menu value changes), I'm happy to hear it.  I don't really like the way I ended up doing it.

Ib3kii:

--- Quote from: theFXexpert on June 16, 2016, 09:44:17 pm ---Set overflow-y:auto in the #selected div.

--- End quote ---
Thanks a billion!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version