Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

Displaying 2 different types of shields in HB for one route

(1/2) > >>

rickmastfan67:
Hey Jim, would something like this be possible in the future?  The Florida State Highways could use this if a route has 'toll' and 'non-toll' segments (like FL-528) since the shields are completely different.  Same thing goes for ON-407 now too, since one part has the 'ETR' shield, and the new part uses the normal Ontario shield (except it's blue instead of white; not sure how 412 goes, but it might be blue too).

Jim:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on June 27, 2016, 05:41:59 am ---Hey Jim, would something like this be possible in the future?  The Florida State Highways could use this if a route has 'toll' and 'non-toll' segments (like FL-528) since the shields are completely different.  Same thing goes for ON-407 now too, since one part has the 'ETR' shield, and the new part uses the normal Ontario shield (except it's blue instead of white; not sure how 412 goes, but it might be blue too).

--- End quote ---

I expect this is possible.  Didn't CHM have shields that cycled through multiple shields for a route where that was appropriate?  However, I have no plans to do anything with the shield generation.  The partial implementation of shield generation was contributed by @Thing342.

froggie:
There are several Vermont state routes that this would technically be applicable to as well.

michih:

--- Quote from: Jim on June 27, 2016, 08:59:17 am ---The partial implementation of shield generation was contributed by @Thing342.

--- End quote ---

IIRC, Thing342 does not follow the forum. For that reason, a GitHub issue should be submitted.

Thing342:

--- Quote from: michih on June 27, 2016, 01:16:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jim on June 27, 2016, 08:59:17 am ---The partial implementation of shield generation was contributed by @Thing342.

--- End quote ---

IIRC, Thing342 does not follow the forum. For that reason, a GitHub issue should be submitted.

--- End quote ---
I try to, although school + work have prevented me from contributing anything meaningful to the project for awhile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version