Highway Data Discussion > Solved Highway data updates

TN: TN 7's south end in Columbia

(1/2) > >>

formulanone:
The northern segment of Tennessee 7's southern end in Columbia no longer ends at the US 31/412 duplex, it "stops" at US 43/412 as per local signage. End signs are not common in Tennessee.

I did not see any signage for "State Highway 7" along James Campbell Boulevard in Columbia south of the US 43/412 overpass.

Markkos1992:
Was this the last sign you saw?

Having stated that, I see quite a few hidden shaping points that could maybe be replaced by visible points.  Also I am not sure what mapcat should ultimately do with the JWCChuRd label.

yakra:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on May 27, 2021, 04:52:12 pm ---Also I am not sure what mapcat should ultimately do with the JWCChuRd label.

--- End quote ---
Looks legit.

mapcat:
Thanks for the report. This checks out. The current (undated) TDOT map of Maury County shows that James Campbell Blvd & Santa Fe Pike between US 31 & 43/412 is no longer a state route. Per GMSV, signage at the end of the ramp from 43/412 used to show TN 7 going both directions, but now only shows it heading north there. Will be in my next update.

formulanone:
Here's a photo from US 31 South at US 412 and US 43's north end, from two months ago:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version