Author Topic: NY: LaSalle Expressway  (Read 5267 times)

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 11:18:57 pm
  • I like C++
Re: NY: LaSalle Expressway
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2023, 07:57:43 pm »
Preview system.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:22:14 pm
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2023, 08:13:05 pm »
Preview system.
I definitely forgot that it was in usanp.

Offline webny99

• Last Login:April 12, 2024, 11:56:19 pm
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2023, 08:56:56 pm »
I noticed only 2 of 64 NiaScePkwyNia drivers had clinched it in TM (lower than even obscure routes like NY 279), then realized this was why. That will go up by 1 whenever I submit my next update. There are likely many other users that have clinched it as well and same for LaSExpy.

I am also curious about the status of usanyp. What needs to be done before it can become an active system?

Offline vdeane

• Last Login:Yesterday at 10:26:03 pm
    • New York State Roads
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2023, 09:07:05 pm »
^ I know there was a debate regarding how to handle the Palisades Interstate Parkway, since it exists in both NY and NJ.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Offline webny99

• Last Login:April 12, 2024, 11:56:19 pm
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2023, 09:17:16 pm »
^ I know there was a debate regarding how to handle the Palisades Interstate Parkway, since it exists in both NY and NJ.

The PIP is currently in usasf, though, so that shouldn't affect usanyp. The distinction is a bit fuzzy, but if usanyp is only for non-freeway parkways, I don't think there are any cross-state ones.

Offline cockroachking

• Last Login:Yesterday at 12:56:21 pm
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2023, 12:47:59 pm »

The PIP is currently in usasf, though, so that shouldn't affect usanyp. The distinction is a bit fuzzy, but if usanyp is only for non-freeway parkways, I don't think there are any cross-state ones.
AIUI, the plan is to remove NY parkways from usasf and move them to usanyp upon activation.

Offline vdeane

• Last Login:Yesterday at 10:26:03 pm
    • New York State Roads
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2023, 12:57:23 pm »
^ It's basically the same concept as how state routes get moved out of usansf (which used to be quite expansive but now only consists of Alabama and Mississippi, and will be deleted entirely when usaal and usams are both activated) when their corresponding state route systems get activated.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.