Author Topic: Site update schedule interruptions  (Read 50584 times)

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:14:53 pm
Re: Site update schedule interruptions
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2020, 10:22:11 pm »
I'm off to Portland, Oregon, early Monday morning to attend a conference this week.  I expect to run site updates most nights, but it's possible I could miss one or two.  The conference is in the same series where TM's educational offshoot, METAL,  has been presented previously, but at this one my only formal role is to participate in a session about Computer Science curricular issues at smaller colleges.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2021, 11:12:22 pm »
Headed to Texas for a few days to go to a Rangers game to re-clinch all of the MLB stadiums and hopefully add a bunch of new mileage down that way.  I should be able to run a site update each evening, but I could miss one or two nights.

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:51:15 pm
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2021, 07:30:51 am »
Headed to Texas for a few days to go to a Rangers game to re-clinch all of the MLB stadiums and hopefully add a bunch of new mileage down that way.  I should be able to run a site update each evening, but I could miss one or two nights.

I hope you have a fun trip.  I had considered clinching all of the MLB stadiums earlier in life, but I am unsure if I can handle crowds these days.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2021, 10:57:52 pm »
Some of you might have seen over on AARoads that I've got a trip to Iceland planned, and it looks like it's a go, starting tomorrow.  I expect to run a site update most days but the schedule will be off.  Being on GMT, I expect most will run 3-4 hours earlier than what's typical, so 5-8 PM EDT.  Having never been there before, and with a loop around the Ring Road as part of the plan, I'll be covering a lot of new ground, so will have a strong motivation to get my own list file updated and see the results in a site update each evening.  If all goes according to plan, I'll be back home late on the 26th.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2021, 09:48:07 pm »
Headed toward home nn the Mass Pike now (as a passenger at the moment) after returning from Iceland, with tonight's site update currently in progress.  We should be back on a regular update schedule.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2022, 09:37:59 pm »
I don't expect significant changes in the usual update schedule, but I am traveling for the next week and a couple days.  Just FYI, tonight's update is running, launched in Maryland just before crossing the US 301 Nice Bridge into Virginia.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2022, 02:31:05 am »
I was out at a baseball game until late, and the site update I launched in the early morning hours failed with a data error.  I'll run an update in the morning once the error is taken care of.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2022, 08:49:28 pm »
Lots of travel for me over the next few weeks.  Most days, I should be able to run a site update every evening.  However, there are likely going to be some days, possibly a few in a row, where I will not be able to do so.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2022, 01:15:04 am »
Lots of travel for me over the next few weeks.  Most days, I should be able to run a site update every evening.  However, there are likely going to be some days, possibly a few in a row, where I will not be able to do so.

Going into Yellowstone tomorrow morning, leaving on Tuesday.  I'll run updates if I can, but it's possible no updates will occur until Tuesday evening.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2022, 11:10:17 am »
Not quite getting enough network connectivity to run a site update yet from Yellowstone.  I'll attempt again if time and a network signal align.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2022, 01:57:23 pm »
Cell service comes through at Canyon Village, site update in progress.  Not sure if I'll be able to do one for Monday or not.

Offline SSOWorld

• Last Login:Yesterday at 09:35:08 pm
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2022, 08:41:17 pm »
Yellowstone connectivity is a challenge.  Canyon Village is one of the better areas - good luck elsewhere (where it's open given the floods.)
Completed:
* Systems: DC, WI
* by US State: AR: I&; AZ: I; DE: I; DC: I, US, DC; IL: I; IN: I*; IA: I, KS: I; MD: I, MA: I, MI: I; MN: I; MO: I*; NE: I; NJ, I; OH: I; RI: I; SD: I; WA: I; WV: I; WI: I,US,WI; (AR, IN pending expansions.)

*Previously completed

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2022, 02:37:44 pm »
Great network at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge, so site update upcoming over lunch.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2022, 11:28:38 am »
In Denver today, site update launching now.  Still likely to be some disruptions in the usual schedule for a few more days.

Offline Jim

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2022, 11:02:12 pm »
Sorry about the skipped site update on Monday 9/19.  It was a busy day and evening and I simply forgot to start it!  Tonight's is running now.