Highway Data Discussion > 6-Month+ Highway Data Outlook

Nebraska Outlook

<< < (2/5) > >>

yakra:
No idea on how the eventual designations would work out. Many of the items I include in these Outlook lists are as simple as adding a waypoint to an existing route, or even just renaming a point that's already there.

I have to wonder if the long-term plans include extending the bypass farther east.

Highway63:
It would probably be really hard to extend the bypass with the railyard right there. Maybe in a northeasterly direction that meets present 30 by the Missouri River bridge, but that would require a long viaduct (probably like the ones in Marshalltown, actually).

yakra:
Done
#4858 US30, Schuyler to North Bend
#5216 NE85 decommissioned?

How's it signed?
US30 North Bend bypass

July: US30, North Bend to Fremont

5/1: Lincoln South Beltway
Summer: Fremont Southeast Beltway
End of 2023: Blair bypass

Spring: Scribner Bypass?
2024: US30, North Bend to Fremont

yakra:
How's it signed?
US30 North Bend bypass

5/1: Lincoln South Beltway (L55W probably to be deleted?)
6/30: US30, North Bend to Fremont
Summer: Fremont Southeast Beltway
End of 2023: Blair bypass

Spring: Scribner Bypass?

the_spui_ninja:
Just got back from the in-laws near Omaha, some field updates:

--- Quote from: yakra on July 03, 2022, 10:19:48 am ---2023
5/1: Lincoln South Beltway (L55W probably to be deleted?)

--- End quote ---
This actually appeared slightly ahead of schedule; most of the roadway was paved and the only major construction is the west end flyovers at US 77. L55W is badly signed as-is, so they'll probably just remove the remaining signs... or surprise me and change it into S55W!

--- Quote from: yakra on July 03, 2022, 10:19:48 am ---Summer: Fremont Southeast Beltway

--- End quote ---
Didn't see anything new on this, but it was dark.

--- Quote from: yakra on July 03, 2022, 10:19:48 am ---End of 2023: Blair bypass

--- End quote ---
Didn't see any construction on the US 30 (west) end of this, but maybe they're starting on the US 75 (east) side.

--- Quote from: yakra on July 03, 2022, 10:19:48 am ---How's it signed?
US30 North Bend bypass

--- End quote ---
I didn't go through there, but I'll be back in the area in a few weeks and will make sure to field-check this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version