User Discussions > Welcome & Notices

Please test new clinched page

(1/3) > >>

Jim:
My last update to the existing web interface is to the page showing shields for all clinched routes:

http://tmtest.teresco.org/shields/clinched.php

In addition to making use of the new common code base, it also now has a pair of radio buttons to choose to display all traveled routes in addition to its previous functionality of showing all clinched routes.

All of my changes from the last few days will likely move over to the main tm.teresco.org site tomorrow unless I hear major objections.  I know there are many issues to be addressed but I don't want to wait to move what we have do far over to the main site unless there's something on tmtest that's "more broken" than what's on tm.

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

Jim:
Also in regard to the shield generator, that's code I have not had my hands in and I have not touched it and have no immediate plans to do so.  Perhaps Thing342, who contributed that code (and a whole lot more), can comment on any plans going forward with that, such as supporting more shield styles.

Markkos1992:
I seem to be missing shields for the WV routes I have traveled.  I have WV 9 and WV 45 listed, but I do not see WV 112 or WV 598 for some reason (both clinched and it is the same way for just the clinched routes).

Note that I checked the current clinched page and saw the same issue.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 13, 2016, 09:22:43 pm ---I seem to be missing shields for the WV routes I have traveled.  I have WV 9 and WV 45 listed, but I do not see WV 112 or WV 598 for some reason (both clinched and it is the same way for just the clinched routes).

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  They're coming out of the DB correctly but the shields just aren't being generated.  I'm going to try something but I already don't see how the WV shields are different from the generic ones that most systems have.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 13, 2016, 09:22:43 pm ---I seem to be missing shields for the WV routes I have traveled.  I have WV 9 and WV 45 listed, but I do not see WV 112 or WV 598 for some reason (both clinched and it is the same way for just the clinched routes).

--- End quote ---

It looks like the template for 3-digit WV routes were never completed.  It's just a partial SVG file implementation, which ended up showing up as nothing.  I've removed those for now, so WV routes should display correctly but with the generic shield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version