User Discussions > Other Discussion

Region with most mileage is somewhere you've never lived?

<< < (6/6)

bhemphill:
My 3 (Alaska), 4 (Oregon), and 5 (Schleswig-Holstein) in percentage travel are areas a long way, over 1500 miles, from where I have ever lived.  Saint Martin is really too small to count the percentage as an anomaly if you visit the island at all.  Considering the amount of time I have spent in some of those regions and the fact that Schleswig-Holstein is on another continent than I have ever lived on, it might be a bit surprising that the percentages are so high. 

michih:
Well, per percentage... I only lived in regions #6 (85%) and #13 (57%). #1 to #3 have just a little over 100mi, #5 even less. From #4 to #12 I have six French regions where we have not yet drafted D route systems. And Luxembourg is also little with less than 600 miles. The biggest surprise is #16 Portugal with 1268 miles and 42%. I've only been there on one roadtrip and my hotels were in Spain. I never spent a night in Portugal :D

epzik8:
I am a lifelong resident of Maryland, but I have more mileage in Pennsylvania since it's bigger.

formulanone:
Texas finally overtook Florida in my totals, but that's the way it goes.

It's almost surpassed the total amount of possible state-maintained mileage I could possibly get in Alabama.

rlee:
Texas is my most miles followed by Louisiana, Florida, Arizona, and then my home state of Mississippi. Mississippi state routes are not fully up much less clinchable yet. Once that happens (someday, hopefully), Mississippi should jump above Texas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version