Grand-Est Routes Départementales
Hauts-de-France Routes Départementales
Ile-de-France Routes Départementales
Normandy Routes Départementales
Nouvelle-Aquitaine Routes Départementales
Occitanie Routes Départementales
Pays-de-la-Loire Routes Départementales
Provence-Alpes-Cote-d’Azur Routes Départementales

General comments and notes to regions without own thread should be posted here.

==============================

@Si: You have recently started drafting some frasd routes (not yet in HB though). What's your plan on this?

si404:
Not really any at the moment. Those 'drafts' are copies from eursf.

I'm looking at doing Russia (World Cup fever) and Greece tier 4, now we have the latin transliterations in the wpteditor, removing a step. And I made some steps with Turkey D roads.

And then there was the couple of hours I spend on finding Tajikistan has its own road numbering rather than using the old Soviet ones (and it will be another hour to sync the continental systems, deal with removing the cis routes).

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on June 24, 2018, 05:03:28 pm ---Not really any at the moment. Those 'drafts' are copies from eursf.
--- End quote ---

Ok. I just asked because I've already clinched 69.90% and I like driving in France and I have to drive through France on my way to UK or Spain. It would be nice to know how far we might go so that I could already add my routes driven to my user list file.

I think adding dual carriageways (more than just freeways but also routes with roundabout) should be a must?!?
Or we could add all "important" routes that means also all routes which are indicated as "primary highways" from OSM (brown) but omit "secondary highways" (yellow)?

I don't ask for adding the routes now but maybe in 2019 or 2020.

si404:
I'm not particularly on the ball enough to look into that right now.

If you say what routes you are talking about, I can have a look, perhaps, and give either a 'yes, that's the sort of routes this system is meant to be', a 'maybe we can have that sort of thing' or 'no way' response.

Oh, and there are ferries from Hoek van Holland and Ejsberg to the UK, so perhaps you can do some of those dense German, Dutch, Belgian and Danish networks en route to the UK? :P

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on June 25, 2018, 03:38:58 pm ---If you say what routes you are talking about, I can have a look, perhaps, and give either a 'yes, that's the sort of routes this system is meant to be', a 'maybe we can have that sort of thing' or 'no way' response.
--- End quote ---

Ok, I had a look on the region with most dual carriageways, Bretagne:
- D175 north of Rennes
- D173 south of Rennes
- D177 Rennes - Redon
- D112 Brest
- D205 Brest
- Route du Vieux Saint-Marc Brest (eursf, not frasd)
- D100 Quimper
- D365 Quimper
- D785 Quimper
- D465 Lorient
- D222 Saint-Brieuc
- D700 Saint-Brieuc - Loudeac
- D768 Loudeac - Baud (- Auray - Port Maria ?)
- D767 Pontivy - Vannes
- D767 Lannion - Guingamp
- D58 Morlaix - Roscoff
- D168 Dinard - Saint-Malo

Examples for "Primary OSM highways" from the west near Brest:
- D5/D105/D68
- D13
- D788
- D789

The problem is that the dual carriageways are sometimes interrupted. That's why I would go with the "minimum primary OSM highways" order.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version