Highway Data Discussion > Updates to Highway Data

AASHTO SCOH USRN Fall 2019

(1/3) > >>

yakra:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/v3-app_crowdc/assets/b/ba/ba708eca603c86f1/000_USRN_Agenda_and_List_of_Applications__AM_St_Louis__MO-2019_%28nc%29.original.1570033411.pdf?1570033413

AR US79 relocation, Clarendon -- in browser
AR US79 Bus (Clarendon) recognition -- in browser
FL US1 relocation, Jacksonville -- Affirmative with Condition (what condition?)
FL US90 relocation, Jacksonville -- Affirmative with Condition (what condition?)
IA I-880 establishment
IA I-29 relocation, Council Bluffs
IA I-80 relocation, Council Bluffs
IA US6 relocation, Council Bluffs
MN US14 relocation, Nicollet -- in browser
NC US17 Bus (Maysville) recognition -- in browser
NC US17 Bus (Pollocksville) recognition
NC US17 relocation, Maysville -- in browser
NC US17 relocation, Pollocksville
NC US70 relocation, High Point - Greensboro -- Affirmative with Condition (what condition?)
OK US70 Bus (Hugo) elimination
OK US271 Bus (Hugo) elimination
TX I-69 (Robstown) extension -- in browser
WI US51 Bus (Stevens Point) elimination south of "the northern limit of the Village of Whiting"

Highway63:
The Bus 51 city limits termination is near the Minnesota Avenue intersection so I will use that. I'm not sure why the business route can't remain signed even if there is a transfer of jurisdiction. ???

Iowa: [remains literally unable to even]

yakra:

--- Quote from: Highway63 on October 15, 2019, 03:20:39 pm ---The Bus 51 city limits termination is near the Minnesota Avenue intersection so I will use that. I'm not sure why the business route can't remain signed even if there is a transfer of jurisdiction. ???

--- End quote ---
It's like AASHTO will just rubber-stamp anything these days, and don't even care if it makes sense or not. Like that nonsense "elimination" of a segment of CO US6 a few years back. I kinda wish they'd lay down the law with some of these state DOTs, but they'd need to understand what it is they're doing, first.

Markkos1992:
Apparently NC 68 is not being truncated as a result of the US 70 reroute.

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=100.msg2457257#msg2457257

oscar:
^ NC 68 could, however, use a new waypoint at the intersection with West Wendover Ave. (part of relocated US 70, IIRC). That new point could replace a shaping point just to the north on NC 68.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version