User Discussions > How To?

Traveler stats by state/system?

(1/2) > >>

IMGoph:
On the traveler statistics page, there is a ranking of every user for the whole kit and kaboodle here.

Is there a way to look at the rankings by one state or system at a time?

I feel like it must be doable, but I'm just not seeing how to make that happen.

Markkos1992:
I just click on a state (such as Virginia) or system on my Stats Page and scroll down.  You can do that easily enough on anyone's stat page for a state/region/system traveled in by that person.

I have never tried to do it on a state/region/system that I have not traveled on.

IMGoph:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on August 01, 2022, 09:33:12 am ---I just click on a state (such as Virginia) or system on my Stats Page and scroll down.  You can do that easily enough on anyone's stat page for a state/region/system traveled in by that person.

I have never tried to do it on a state/region/system that I have not traveled on.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I didn't realize that was an option, but it's exactly what I was looking for. Wonderful!

mapmikey:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on August 01, 2022, 09:33:12 am ---I just click on a state (such as Virginia) or system on my Stats Page and scroll down.  You can do that easily enough on anyone's stat page for a state/region/system traveled in by that person.

--- End quote ---

You can get a region you haven't been to by calling up one you have been to then going into the web address and changing the region name to a place you haven't been.

michih:

--- Quote from: mapmikey on August 01, 2022, 09:44:47 am ---

--- End quote ---

You can get a region you haven't been to by calling up one you have been to then going into the web address and changing the region name to a place you haven't been.

--- End quote ---

Or selecting from the list on top of the page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version