Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

Do we really need "Copy To Clipboard"?

<< < (2/2)

michih:
@bejacob, please read this carefully again:

--- Quote from: pderocco on September 16, 2023, 09:59:11 pm ---If you're using this page, and selecting or unselecting route segments, you will eventually want to copy the result to the clipboard, so why not just automatically copy it after every change? Then we wouldn't need the button, and wouldn't need to remember to click it.
--- End quote ---

pderocco:

--- Quote from: vdeane on September 17, 2023, 03:26:24 pm ---I'm not sure how intuitive it is to just have it update the clipboard every time.  I know if I saw that with no explanation, I'd think I had to select the entries and copy them manually.

--- End quote ---

There could be a short message "Changes automatically copied to clipboard" somewhere in the box.

michih:

--- Quote from: pderocco on September 20, 2023, 04:14:56 am ---
--- Quote from: vdeane on September 17, 2023, 03:26:24 pm ---I'm not sure how intuitive it is to just have it update the clipboard every time.  I know if I saw that with no explanation, I'd think I had to select the entries and copy them manually.

--- End quote ---

There could be a short message "Changes automatically copied to clipboard" somewhere in the box.

--- End quote ---

Agree!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version