Highway Data Discussion > Updates to Highway Data

MN: future MN 30 realignment

<< < (2/3) > >>

yakra:
US63:
MN30_W -> *90thSt, I'd think. A new TM user might need it in the future. And we need to keep the concurrency with US63.
CR16 -> MN30_W, yes

MN30:
CR8_S & CR8_N look good.
US63_N/16 would cause a NONTERMINAL_UNDERSCORE datacheck error. US63/16 would be "legal" AFAICS. The manual doesn't say anything about whether or not county routes should be included in slashed labels or if we should stick to routes that can/could be in the HB or what. I've seen this done in other states. An interesting option I didn't think of, that would avoid breaking .lists.
Existing US63_N, if you do end up not moving the label to a new location, would be better as an AltLabel. Something like *90thSt +US63_N

--- Quote ---Would this also warrant a line in the Updates log?
--- End quote ---
For MN30, yes. Something like "Removed from 90th St and relocated onto CR 8 and CR 16 between 90th St (labeled CR8_S) and US 63.
For US63, it looks like no in-use labels will be affected, so no update necessary.

formulanone:
From a quick jaunt today, MN 30 now heads north at Olmstead CR 8, then east at the northern confines of Rochester International Airport. I guess this started in April 2020. The original segment from CR8 to US 63 is now a dead end street, but the overlap with US 63 continues south and then returns east again at Stewartville, as before.

formulanone:
30 day bump...

formulanone:
Maybe I should just ask for a point here?

formulanone:
Bumping this again...still not resolved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version