Author Topic: New Travels and Stats Discussion  (Read 76139 times)

Offline SSOWorld

• Last Login:Today at 10:25:40 am
Re: New Travels and Stats Discussion
« Reply #435 on: August 03, 2020, 06:56:19 am »
Oh I just did a 4-night jaunt over to Michigan.  Small effort - it gave me the other US 10 (I didn't take the ferry) and the remaining Interstates.  It was a fallback trip due to non-COVID health issues.  I would have gotten some Indiana and Illinois portions but aborted that.
Completed:
* Systems: WI
* by US State: AR: I; AZ: I; DE: I; IA: I, KS: I; MN: I; MA: I; MO: I; NE: I; RI: I; SD: I; WA: I; WI: I,US,WI;

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:29:35 pm
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2020, 03:02:40 pm »
Back from a 9-day trip to Denmark. I didn't jump from one hotel to another this time but spent all nights at the same hotel, more than 600mi (almost 1,100km) from home. I made some short (5-6 hours of driving) and some long day trips (up to 13 hours of driving) so that I clinched about 1,100 new miles in Denmark (speed limit is 80km/h and it's quite often lower) and 50mi in DEU-NI on the return trip. I managed to clinch almost all dnkpr and dnksr routes on Zealand. And of course, I finally clinched all Danish motorways 8) I'm no. 1 for active systems in Denmark now but not for active+preview systems since finnedude has more mileage on dnkmr system and the peer-review is not yet complete.

Offline osu-lsu

• Last Login:Yesterday at 06:16:33 pm
« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2020, 07:35:25 pm »
I have already spent quite some time compiling my .list file. It's not easy to try to recall and track all the major roads I have been on over the past sixteen years. For that reason, there are quite a few inaccuracies with my recordings.

One recommendation I can make to you, going forth. Take photos, or write a journal, concerning your travels. That will help you with remembering where you've been.