Author Topic: ITA: RA16 + is itaa system complete?  (Read 1454 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 12:15:32 pm
ITA: RA16 + is itaa system complete?
« on: October 05, 2024, 12:04:53 pm »
I've traveled RA16 today. It was my last missing route in itaa (Italy Autostrada) system. I've clinched the 4,600 mile system now :) However, RA16 is not signed in green but blue (motorway sign on the right + km post 0 on the left). Should the route be moved from itaa to eursf system just like Si did the other way round for RA4 today? Sure, if green signs are our criterion for itaa system! Or was there another reason for moving @si404?

If green is the criterion, are there more itaa system routes actually signed in blue and thus to be moved to eursf? Are there eursf routes that had to be moved to itaa (so that I would lose the 100% clinch again  :pan: - but would give me a good reason to visit Italy again in 2025)?

btw, I'm in Slovenia now. Any further discoveries would apply to regions I maintain :D

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 07:43:23 am
Re: ITA: RA16 + is itaa system complete?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2024, 05:45:31 am »
I've traveled RA16 today. It was my last missing route in itaa (Italy Autostrada) system. I've clinched the 4,600 mile system now :) However, RA16 is not signed in green but blue (motorway sign on the right + km post 0 on the left). Should the route be moved from itaa to eursf system just like Si did the other way round for RA4 today?
Yep.

Sure, if green signs are our criterion for itaa system!
It is

If green is the criterion, are there more itaa system routes actually signed in blue and thus to be moved to eursf? Are there eursf routes that had to be moved to itaa?
I've gone through all the RA routes in itaa, and all the eursf routes. Other than RA4 and RA16 (which have now been swapped), everything was correct before your trip!

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 12:15:32 pm
Re: ITA: RA16 + is itaa system complete?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2024, 09:59:44 am »
Thanks! Closing! :)