Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Discussion / Re: New Travels and Stats Discussion
« Last post by kjslaughter on Today at 10:34:50 am »
My wife and I took our first real international trip the past two weeks (not counting cruises 12 years ago) to the United Kingdom.  The bulk of our travels were on rail between Manchester, York, Edinburgh and London, but I was able to get some large chunk of roads in Scotland via a small group tour to the Western Highlands.  We took a large loop from Edinburgh west on M9 past Stirling Castle, then loop mostly on A811, A82, A83, A85 & A84 past Loch Lomond to far point of Inverary before return through Callander and Doune.  Sadly I couldn't talk the driver to divert route to cross one of the Firth of Forth of bridges.  :-(  I'm shocked to see I now rank 22nd in Scotland!  Also rode a tram in Edinburgh that got me some miles, sightseeing bus loops in York and London and a few roads just walking around York and London neighborhoods.  I was surprised by the highway density within London as opposed to so many U.S. cities where highways are routed around or co-routed through cities (except I guess Kentucky!).  While the Underground is also very efficient, hard to clinch highways that way.
Other Discussion / Re: Mileage Issues
« Last post by Markkos1992 on Today at 08:31:53 am »
Looks much better now!!
« Last post by Jim on Today at 08:13:10 am »
FYI, I had to do a hard reload on some pages to force it to re-read the DB after the site update.
« Last post by Jim on Today at 08:10:07 am »
As expected, git is my friend and let me quickly check out an older version.  Recompiled, re-ran the site update, and we look to be good.
« Last post by Jim on Today at 07:47:42 am »
It looks like every segment length in the .sql file generated by site update is in a format that mysql doesn't like.

I've got a busy day today but will see if I can get the code reverted and run a site update again.  Or better yet, @yakra has a quick fix and I'll run a new update with his new code plus bugfix.
It seems that srbr is in preview now :)
Only the 100s and 200s (class A) - the 300s and 400s will be coming shortly and that's when it's ready for review.
Ah, I guess that the system is in preview by accident? Should be devel?
No, it was deliberate - I wanted to see what the class A network looked like. By 'shortly', I've got over half the B routes drafted now, so should finish today!
Only the 100s and 200s (class A) - the 300s and 400s will be coming shortly and that's when it's ready for review.

Ah, I guess that the system is in preview by accident? Should be devel?

@si404 please let me know when you will have had a look at the new system, and "Serbia" will be ready for the review. I think that I might start the review before my 18-days-travel starting later this month. Only completing the on-going DEU-RP + DEU-HE deub revision is more important to me since I might go there in July and want to take the chance to clinch changed or missing routes.

Again, I'm happy if anyone else beats me looking into srba2, srbe and srbb2....
« Last post by michih on Today at 02:17:29 am »
It seems to be an issue with MySQL. Jim simply needs to deploy the old code and run an update again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10